Friday, June 19, 2009

19.06.09 - back to blogging (part 1)

Today my company warehouse sales, be prepare to RUN from upstair to downstair then downstair to upstair... BA running track...hehe... But legs quite pain, ankle start swollen, backache... Sigh! Somemore server down, can't online...

About my new company, nice environment, nice toilet, all ladies and women in office... Oh no, WOMENIZER... working hours 9-5, can go back early for gym section...

Just went out to buy KFC for all colleagues for lunch since all people are very busy doing sales... Keep it up! really full, i had 3 pieces...

I feel very sorry to my god brother in Ipoh, because tomorrow is his birthday, every year i also celebrate him with his family. Really quite some times never visit him and his adorable daughters, he was keep asking me when i will go to Ipoh.... okok, i will... very soon...

Oh no... looks like going to rain very soon here... luckily no gym session today...

Still consider want to stop gym session awhile or not since i need to settle down my new job... probably start back next month or August.... hmm....

Have been advised my "hard neck" friend recently, already try my best to advise my friend... Decision not make by me, listen or not to listen, i won't force it.... "hard neck-er" than me, Somemore not my problem ler... Pray harder lo for my friend... Cis! TNS!

0 comments: